READ YOUR TYRE SIZE
On inspection of your tyre you will find the manufacturer’s name and the name of the tyre (i.e. Bridgestone Ecopia), there will be a set of numbers and letters that refer to the size of the tyre.
Here’s what those numbers mean:
Example: 205/65R15 95H
- 205 – is the width of the tyre in millimetres.
- 65 – is the aspect ratio or tyre profile.
- R – means it is radial construction.
- 15 – is the diameter of the wheel rim in inches.
- 95 – Maximum load capacity of the tyre.
- H – Maximum speed capacity of the tyre.
We can help
If you are not sure about how to read your tyres simply give your local depot a call using the numbers on the right. We are always happy to offer advice. Or drop us an email.
Alternatively, if you know your registration or tyre size, enter your details below to choose your tyres and book a fitting.
Please check you are selecting the correct tyre size for your vehicle.